Has your mind ever wandered?
It happens to most of us from time to time. but do we know why?
This one-day hypnosis workshop allows you to explore your mind.
You will look at the narrative of your mind and the scripts that you use.
And, explore metaphors, language, rapport and connections.
Find out what you already know about hypnosis
But don’t know that you already know … yet
Be prepared for a practical day of learning.
on sale now.
- Wander through the narrative of your mind
- Explore your verbal and non-verbal language
- Delve into your sub-conscious experience
- Change perception and thinking skills
- Enhance communication for yourself and others
- Connect and embed knowledge through theory, discussion and practice.
Who is it for?
If you are an educator, NLP Practitioner, development coach, or manager – or would like to develop knowledge of mind and how to work with it – this workshop is for you.
An understanding of learning styles is required to make the most from the training.
Amanda Hudson – She has been described as a “Worldly advisor” a ‘Health Coach’, a ‘Development Facilitator’ and “not just a Hypnotherapist”.