Designed to give you practical easy to learn tools that will be with you for the rest of your life.
It’s time to give yourself an MOT and make sure that you are running efficiently.
LifeMOT will teach you, how to use Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques to enable you to make positive changes in your life. These workshop days can be taken as stand alone days or as a tailor made package. You’ll have time to work on your individual goals and make future realistic plans.
At LifeMOT we understand that no two people are the same, have the same motivation, values or drive. We are committed to giving all our trainees time to explore their own journey, whatever that may be, in a confidential, safe and supported group. All our techniques can be adapted, we’ll teach you how, to your needs and lifestyle requirements. We’ve had years of experience helping people reach their goals. whether that’s for business, family or personal.
- Anchoring Success
- Motivation – what makes you tick
- Create Confidence
- Improve Communication
- reative Visualisation and Goal Setting the sub conscious mind
- Time management
- Effective Relationships
- Assess your lifestyle
- Incorporate Mindfulness into your life
- Understand how to make and maintain positive changes
- Learn the qualities of highly effective people
- Work towards your personal goals
- Make strides towards your future
- Understand your own journey and how to progress
- Assess where you are now and where you are going in your future
Angela and Amanda have worked with individuals and businesses for over 25 years and they’ve seen the transformation in their clients,
“ My life is so much more pleasant as a result of the work we did together. Thanks for changing my life”.
Come and experience it for yourselves by taking a giant stride into your future.
Book online or call Angela or Amanda on 01326 373057 or 07958 956216
½ Day workshops for £45 per person. Training manuals and refreshment provided. We will also take group bookings from groups or businesses, contact us for details